Voxel is a dynamic WordPress theme that enables users to build custom websites from the ground up. Its key features provide users with unparalleled creative control and allow for the creation and management of custom post types, among other things. Users can customize everything from custom fields to filtering to individual templates, giving them complete control over their site’s design and functionality.
Core Features of Voxel WordPress Theme
- Post types: Voxel allows users to create and manage custom post types with customizable fields, filtering options, and individual templates.
- Creative control: Users can create their designs using Elementor and then use Voxel to turn each element into a dynamic template component.
- Search forms: Voxel includes a superior algorithm for search forms, with full-text search, indexing, and custom tables.
- Design templates: An expansive package of design templates covers everything needed to create a dynamic WordPress site from the ground up.
- Post feed: A post feed that can sync with search forms and maps dynamically, on the same or a different page. It utilizes preview card templates to display results.
- Maps and geolocation: Voxel includes smart map widgets with dynamic markers that can sync with a post feed and search results as the map is moved.
- Front-end submission: Voxel is compatible with front-end post submission for any post type.
- Paid membership: Voxel includes custom login and registration forms with paid membership plans and the ability to condition any part of the site by plan choice.
- Conditions and restrictions: Voxel offers an expansive condition and restriction system for every individual widget on a site, allowing users to condition everything by values and states or by individual dynamic tags.
- Loops: Voxel allows users to utilize loops to output repeatable content from repeater fields, taxonomies, and more.
- Products: Built-in products, appointments, and bookings, with front-end order management and multi-vendor support powered by Stripe Connect.
- Timeline and Newsfeed: Users can add social network features to their sites with a timeline widget that includes walls, newsfeeds, reviews, and comments. Social activity from any source that a user follows appears in their newsfeed.
- Payments: Voxel includes built-in payments and subscriptions powered by Stripe.
- Collections: Users can allow visitors to create custom collections and store or bookmark posts they like.
- Direct messages: Voxel includes user-to-user and user-to-post messaging functionality.
- Notifications: An advanced notification system based on various app events is also included in Voxel.
- More demos: Voxel is a multi-purpose theme that can be used for various niches, and additional demos are planned for release to make it even easier to get started.
What’s New (Changelog) in Voxel v1.3.5
- Fixed issue with Chrome scrollbar styling
Sales Page and Live Demo of Voxel WordPress Theme