Are you looking for a powerful & trusted backup plugin for WordPress? Free Download UpdraftPlus v22.214.171.124 Premium Plugin (Updated Version). For backup of your website, updraft provides Updraft vault and other drive support including OneDrive, Google Drive, and DropBox. We have provided the download link in the below section.
UpdraftPlus Premium is the first choice by most WP developers for WordPress Backup. It is a well-known plugin across the WordPress community. The plugin is being used by more than 3 Millions WordPress users including some famous companies i.e. Microsoft and Cisco.
There are two versions of the plugin. One is free with some limited features. You can take a backup of a few MB-sized files by remaining in the free version. However, Updraft premium opens many other useful features and site cloning modules.
If you download Updraftplus, you can take a backup of your entire website including designing, content, and coding. At the same time, you can also take a backup of a single section/part of your website i.e. Posts, Pages, Categories, Themes, and Plugins. It is the most powerful plugin, that restores your data in a few clicks.
The working panel of the Updrafplus plugin is well-designed for all kinds of users. You can manage all of the work regarding this plugin directly from your WP dashboard. Not only the static backup, but you can automate the incremental backup. It means that once you have taken the backup of your site. You don’t need to back up your entire site again and again. But it automatically adds the new changes made to your site.
You can take and store a backup on any of the storage areas including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and the hosting panel. Overall this is the plugin, that reduces the manual work for backup and automatically adds the backup. You can schedule your backup once a week or on a daily basis.
Core Features of UpdraftPlus Premium Plugin
- User-friendly environment. A very simple and easy-to-use working panel is provided with an elegant interface.
- Highly Trusted by most WordPress users. Currently, it is active on over 2.5 Million websites for backup of the content.
- It provides the facility to take complete WordPress backups in a single click. You can also automate the backup by setting up to scheduled backup.
- Not only to take the backup of the site, but the plugin provides the restoration of data. You can easily restore your site to the backup you have taken.
- For migration purposes, you may have used some other plugin. But this plugin provides the best options to clone and migrate your entire site.
- A very lightweight plugin with a few coding lines and uses less memory on your site. It does not affect the loading speed of your site.
- It supports incremental backup. It means after a complete backup, only changes made to the site will be added to the backup.
- While going with the premium version, you are provided with Updraft Vault support. It offers to store data of 1GB for free.
- The notifications generator is set in the plugin to notify about each backup made via the plugin. Moreover, it shows the visual status for a successful backup or a warning for an error.
What’s New (Changelog) in UpdraftPlus Premium v126.96.36.199
N.B. Paid versions of UpdraftPlus Backup / Restore have a version number which is 1 higher in the first digit, and has an extra component on the end, but the changelog below still applies. i.e. changes listed for 1.23.1.x of the free version correspond to changes made in 2.23.1.x of the paid version.
1.24.1 - 21/Feb/2024
- FEATURE: Implement Backblaze Object Lock support (Premium version)
- FIX: The email backup and basic report setting didn't work causing notification email confirming backup status couldn't be delivered to admin's email address (free version)
- FIX: Fix WP-Optimize premium discovery for UpdraftCentral
- FIX: Regression in 1.23.16 for correcting calls to translation functions which then caused some HTML attributes to be empty
- FIX: Restoring backup sets via Migrate/Clone tab had caused all associated backup entities being downloaded immediately ignoring user preferences about the entities they wanted to restore
- FIX: Third-party library conflict (phpseclib) with WP All Import Pro and AIO WP Migration plugins that caused failure in testing SFTP credentials and backing up to the SFTP remote storage
- FIX: Restore compatibility with WordPress multisite running on versions < 4.9 caused by use of function not present before then
- TWEAK: Add new translation entries for UpdraftCentral
- TWEAK: Got rid of PHP 8.2 deprecation messages caused by a null value being passed to the htmlspecialchars() function and creation of dynamic property
- TWEAK: Got rid of PHP 8.3 deprecation messages caused by calling get_class() without arguments.
- TWEAK: Refactor methods in UpdraftPlus_Database_Utility class
- TWEAK: Send an email if the backup directory is not writable.
- TWEAK: Add and set the filename_only parameter to reduce search times when looking for specific backup files in Dropbox.
- TWEAK: Autoload PHP secure communication library (phpseclib) in a better way that would prevent already-loaded phpseclib classes (by other plugin) from being used in certain operations
- TWEAK: Add updraftplus_backup_db_header_append filter to allow site owners to include arbitrary content in their database backup header
Sales Page and Live Demo of UpdraftPlus Premium Plugin