In this article, I’ll share The7 wordpress theme latest version for free which is fully safe, working and tested and now you don’t need the7 theme purchase code or license because here is the activated purchase code of this theme.
The7 is a fully flexible and highly customizable WordPress theme. It offers you Pre-made websites or single page design that can be import very easily without touching a single lines of code.
This theme having more than 1000 style and concept combinations. Its just a simple click to import pre-made page layout or website design as many as you want. It offers attractive and interesting website builder for bloggers, different page template design options for business sites, one-page design for online stores, blog design with and without sidebar, portfolio design with slider or static images etc. Additionally, The7 has been translated into different languages and is compatible with WooCommerce too!
It is a multipurpose theme and optimized for speed and SEO (Search Engine Optimization), also it provides more than 50 shortcodes. Overall this theme is perfect for those who want more customization and designs at less efforts. You can check JNews Theme which is similar to this.
Core Features of The7 WordPress Theme
- Responsive Sidebar and Footer
- Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
- Unique Page Templates System
- 230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
- Mega Menu
- 1000+ Theme Options
- Design Wizard
- Design Library
- WPBakery Page Builder with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
- 40 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
- Unlimited Header Layouts
- Mobile Headers
- Premium Sliders
- Fancy Titles
- 100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
- 6 Premium Plugins Included!
- Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
- Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
- Optimised for SPEEED!
- 100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
- Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
- Unlimited Design Styles
What’s New (Changelog) in The7 v11.10.0
v11.10.0 (Nov 30, 2023)
1. Introduced the Product Images List Widget.
2. "AJAX" pagionation option was added to loops.
1. Added a new variant of the scroller to the product image for loops.
2. Enhanced compatibility of Attributes and Taxonomy filters.
1. Resolved an issue where using "Any [attribute]" value in a variation made the attribute invisible in the Products widget.
2. Addressed the display issue with the Before/After shortcode.
3. Fixed the problem where out-of-stock variations did not show the "Out" styling.
4. Corrected the image ratio height issue in Elementor flex containers.
5. Adjusted the incorrect positioning of default WooCommerce filters in the Collapsible sidebar.
Sales Page and Live Demo of The7 WordPress Theme