The Ohio WordPress theme allows you to do a lot of things easily. It comes with a shortcode generator that provides an easy way to create and insert any shortcode. You can customize individual elements within the page builder on your page. The theme also allows you to configure the 404 error page, full-width page template, post long layout, custom search form, custom taxonomies thumbnail and much more through settings.
Core Features of Ohio WordPress Theme
- Minimal and outstanding pre-made pages, layouts and UI elements.
- Reliable & regular updates
- Figma source files
- One-click import
- Custom shortcode collection
- Highly customizable
- Child-theme ready
- Responsive layouts
- Smooth CSS3 animations
- Built-in icons
- SEO ready
- HTML5 & CSS3 compatible
What’s New (Changelog) in Ohio v3.3.2
- Minor style fixes and improvements;
- Option to set a blog post layout for each post;
- Option to choose the subscribe popup type;
- Option to choose the subscribe popup featured image position;
- Option to set the subscribe popup background color;
- Option to set the subscribe popup height;
- Option to set the subscribe popup width;
- Option to set the subscribe popup close button color;
- Option to show/hide the subscribe popup close link;
- Option to set the color switcher typography for a specific page;
- WooCommerce 8.2 compatibility added;
- Ohio Extra plugin to the 3.3.2 version;
- Main language file ohio.pot;
- After updating to the current version, a single blog post layout might be set to Standard.
To change that navigate to Theme Settings > Post > General.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Ohio WordPress Theme