If you are looking for a WordPress plugin that can help you optimize your site for speed and scalability, you might want to check out Scalability Pro. This plugin is designed to improve the performance of your site by reducing the load on your database and server. In this blog post, we will analyze the details and features of Scalability Pro and explain how it can benefit your site.
Scalability Pro is based on the experience and expertise of developers who have done performance analysis jobs for clients with large and complex WordPress sites. They have identified the common bottlenecks and issues that slow down WordPress sites and created a plugin to solve them. Some of the features of Scalability Pro are:
Core Features of Scalability Pro WP Plugin
- A scalable site will not slow down as your site gets bigger. Scalability Pro can handle millions of posts, products, orders, comments, and other data without affecting your site speed.
- Speeds up slow SQL queries, e.g. on your archive pages. Scalability Pro can optimize WordPress’s queries to fetch data from the database, especially on archive pages like categories, tags, authors, dates, etc. It can also cache the results of these queries to reduce the database load.
- Includes options to disable unused wp-admin features to speed up back-end. Scalability Pro can help you streamline your WordPress admin area by disabling features you don’t need or use, such as revisions, autosaves, heartbeat API, emojis, embeds, etc. This can improve the responsiveness and usability of your back-end.
- Includes optimizations to speed up imports and exports. Scalability Pro can make it faster and easier to import and export data from and to your WordPress site. It can bypass some of the WordPress functions that slow down these processes and use direct database queries instead.
What’s New (Changelog) in Scalability Pro v5.44
= 5.44 (10th January 2024) =
* Version number bumped for new deployment system test
Sales Page and Live Demo of Scalability Pro WP Plugin