Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce is a comprehensive product management solution that streamlines your sales and editing processes. The extension is designed to make it easy for you to set up sales, modify prices, adjust stock levels, and perform a range of other bulk updates for your products. Whether you’re updating product information, adjusting decimal values, or creating SKUs, Bulk Table Editor makes it simple to manage your product catalogue.
With the bulk table editor, you can easily set prices, change stock levels, and adjust decimal values in bulk. The “clear sales” function makes it easy to start and stop sales and offers, while the row filter function lets you quickly look through a large number of products, product variations, and existing sales. You can also bulk update values like featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, and measurements (weight, length, width, and height). The SKU generator is handy for creating SKUs for products or variations.
Bulk Table Editor also offers easy access to its bulk functions. The bulk function menu is intuitive, and you can set a value and select a bulk function to perform. For example, the sale price is based on the regular price, and the stock and overall price change are based on their current values. You can also use the “set fixed pricing” function when there are null values or when you need to set a selling price. The round function lets you round your prices up or down to a logical decimal.
In addition to its core features, Bulk Table Editor also supports custom fields like Wholesale, Name your price and Cost of goods. If you’re using a price or numeric field from another extension, like Wholesale, Bulk Table Editor has a custom field that you can set up and add to your field list. Once you’ve added a custom field, you can easily apply bulk updates to this field the same way you would the price or sale price columns. The extension also offers several integrations that can be easily done using the built-in dropdown box.
Core Features of Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce Plugin
- Bulk update of prices, stock, decimal values, and fixed values for products
- Ability to start and stop sales or offers with the “clear sales” function
- Ability to delete products in bulk
- Quick filtering of products, variations, and existing sales
- Update of values in bulk, including SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, and measurements (weight, length, width, and height)
- SKU generator for creating unique SKUs for products or variations
- Easy-to-use bulk function menu for updating prices, stock, and other values
- Sale price calculation based on regular price and ability to set fixed pricing
- Option to round prices up or down to the logical decimal
- Integration with other extensions like Wholesale, with a custom field for adding and updating values
- Ability to apply bulk updates to custom fields, as well as price and sale price columns.
What’s New (Changelog) in Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce v2.3.15
2023-10-21 - version 2.3.15
* Minor fix for code sniffs (depricated functions)
Sales Page and Live Demo of Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce Plugin