For better loading speed, it makes a good partnership with third-party plugins like WP Rocket. It can also be integrated with pre-hosted hosting cache plugins like Kinsta and WPEngine. You can use this plugin while using other performance plugins without any objection or conflict.
The plugin is designed and developed by Gabriel Livan and is available in two versions. One is a lite version with limited features. This version is available in WordPress Directory for free download. The second version with all of the features is premium and costs up to $47 for one year in the basic package. It has strong features than the free one and is reliable to use for removing extra coding from your site.
You can easily clean up your web pages including archive pages, 404 pages, author, search, date archives, and other pages. Although, as mentioned above, it is not a cache plugin it is powered by the tool to preload your site pages. Actually, it works on pre-loading the most used files from your files directory. Moreover, you can use CDN’s and Shortcodes for many tasks instead of raw codes by using this plugin.
Overall, WP Asset CleanUp Pro is a handful box of clean coding tools without coding knowledge. Even if you don’t know much about coding, you can play with it.
Core Features of Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin
- Instruct the browser to obtain a CSS/JS file primarily based on the customer’s display screen measurement (e.g. keep away from downloading belongings in cellular view when they aren’t wanted, if the display screen measurement is smaller than 768px)
- Defer CSS by appending it to the BODY to load it asynchronously (Render blocking CSS delays an internet web page from being seen in a well timed method)
- Priority in releasing new options & different enhancements (updates which are meant for each Lite and Pro plugins are first launched to the Pro customers)
- Premium assist and updates inside the Dashboard
- Unload CSS/JS on all WordPress pages together with Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomy (e.g. WooCommerce product class), 404 Not Found, Date & Author Archives, Search Results)
- Unload plugins within the frontend view (for visitor guests) * This is not going to simply unload the CSS/JS information loaded from the plugins, however every little thing else associated to them (e.g. sluggish database queries)
- Unload plugins inside the Dashboard /wp-admin/ * Do you could have any sluggish pages which are loading inside the Dashboard? You can cut back seconds in web page load for some cumbersome ones or repair plugin conflicts
- Apply “font-display:” CSS property to @font-face from present native information to enhance the PageSpeed rating for “Ensure text remains visible during webfont load”
What’s New (Changelog) in Asset CleanUp Pro v22.214.171.124
v126.96.36.199 - 9 November 2023
* Rank Math & other SEO plugins compatibility: Prevent Asset CleanUp Pro from triggering, thus saving extra resources, whenever URIs such as /sitemap_index.xml are loaded to avoid altering the XML structure or generate 404 not found errors
* Plugins Manager: Make sure the user roles from "If the logged-in user has any of these roles:" are translated into the language chosen for the current admin to avoid any confusion (e.g. if the language chosen in the admin's profile is German, then show "Abonnent" instead of "Subscriber")
* CSS/JS Minifier: Prevent calling @is_file() when it's not the case to avoid on specific environments errors such as: "is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect"
Sales Page and Live Demo of Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin