For better loading speed, it makes a good partnership with third-party plugins like WP Rocket. It can also be integrated with pre-hosted hosting cache plugins like Kinsta and WPEngine. You can use this plugin while using other performance plugins without any objection or conflict.
The plugin is designed and developed by Gabriel Livan and is available in two versions. One is a lite version with limited features. This version is available in WordPress Directory for free download. The second version with all of the features is premium and costs up to $47 for one year in the basic package. It has strong features than the free one and is reliable to use for removing extra coding from your site.
You can easily clean up your web pages including archive pages, 404 pages, author, search, date archives, and other pages. Although, as mentioned above, it is not a cache plugin it is powered by the tool to preload your site pages. Actually, it works on pre-loading the most used files from your files directory. Moreover, you can use CDN’s and Shortcodes for many tasks instead of raw codes by using this plugin.
Overall, WP Asset CleanUp Pro is a handful box of clean coding tools without coding knowledge. Even if you don’t know much about coding, you can play with it.
Core Features of Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin
- Instruct the browser to obtain a CSS/JS file primarily based on the customer’s display screen measurement (e.g. keep away from downloading belongings in cellular view when they aren’t wanted, if the display screen measurement is smaller than 768px)
- Defer CSS by appending it to the BODY to load it asynchronously (Render blocking CSS delays an internet web page from being seen in a well timed method)
- Priority in releasing new options & different enhancements (updates which are meant for each Lite and Pro plugins are first launched to the Pro customers)
- Premium assist and updates inside the Dashboard
- Unload CSS/JS on all WordPress pages together with Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomy (e.g. WooCommerce product class), 404 Not Found, Date & Author Archives, Search Results)
- Unload plugins within the frontend view (for visitor guests) * This is not going to simply unload the CSS/JS information loaded from the plugins, however every little thing else associated to them (e.g. sluggish database queries)
- Unload plugins inside the Dashboard /wp-admin/ * Do you could have any sluggish pages which are loading inside the Dashboard? You can cut back seconds in web page load for some cumbersome ones or repair plugin conflicts
- Apply “font-display:” CSS property to @font-face from present native information to enhance the PageSpeed rating for “Ensure text remains visible during webfont load”
What’s New (Changelog) in Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206
220.127.116.11 - 31 January 2024
* Improvement: Apply "font-display:" CSS property for Google Fonts when they are loaded via Web Font Loader (source: https://github.com/typekit/webfontloader)
* Plugin's "License" page: When the information is fetched, make sure the AJAX call is never cached to make sure the latest information is always shown
* Higher accuracy in detecting the "type" and "data-alt-type" attribute before determining if an inline SCRIPT tag has to be minified
* Fix: Make sure "WP Super Cache" & "W3 Total Cache" plugins are working fine when caching pages if "Smart Slider 3" plugin is enabled
Sales Page and Live Demo of Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin