Advanced Custom Fields Pro (ACF Pro) plugin is a revolutionary WordPress plugin that allows you to customize and control your theme settings, post types, taxonomy, and custom fields. Take advantage of this plugin to create powerful customized front-end edits surfaces on your WordPress-powered site.
Core Features of Advanced Custom Fields Pro Plugin
- More AJAX
More fields use AJAX-powered search to speed up page loading.
- Local JSON
The new auto export to JSON feature improves speed and allows for synchronisation.
- Easy Import / Export
Both import and export can easily be done through a new tools page.
- New Form Locations
Fields can now be mapped to comments, widgets and all user forms!
- More Customization
New PHP (and JS) actions and filters have been added to allow for more customization
- Fresh UI
The entire plugin has had a design refresh including new field types, settings and design!
- New oEmbed Field
A new field for embedding content has been added.
- New Settings
Field group settings have been added for label placement and instruction placement.
- Better Front End Forms
acf_form() can now create a new post on submission with lots of new settings.
- Better Validation
Form validation is now done via PHP + AJAX in favour of only JS.
- Better Relationship Field
New Relationship field setting for ‘Filters’ (Search, Post Type, Taxonomy).
- Moving Fields
New field group functionality allows you to move a field between groups & parents.
What’s New (Changelog) in Advanced Custom Fields Pro v6.2.4
= 6.2.4 =
*Release Date 28th November 2023*
* Fix - Custom Post Types labels now match the WordPress 6.4 behavior for "Add New" labels
* Fix - When exporting both post types and taxonomies as PHP, taxonomies will now appear before post types, matching the order ACF registers them. This resolves issues where taxonomy slugs will not work in post type permalinks
* Fix - Advanced Settings for Taxonomies, Post Types or Options Pages now display with the correct top padding when toggled on
* Fix - When a parent option page is set to "Redirect to Child Page", the child page will now correctly show it's parent setting
* Fix - When activated as a must-use plugin, the ACF PRO "Updates" page is now visible. Use the existing `show_updates` setting to hide
* Fix - When activated as a must-use plugin, ACF PRO licenses defined in code will now correctly activate sites
* Fix - When `show_updates` is set or filtered to false, ACF PRO will now automatically still activate defined licenses
* i18n - Maintenance and internal upstream messages from the ACF PRO activation server are now translatable
Sales Page and Live Demo of Advanced Custom Fields Pro Plugin